1.3

I am so completely disappointed with this organization.I would not refer this company to anyone.

I had an situation with my dogs. We had moved into a new house and quickly realized that we needed to have a place for our dogs to be outside but protected from the Coyote's when we weren't home. I jumped online googled Kennels. Found K9Kennels.com and selected button that said Most Popular.

I then saw a picture and description of the Kennel 6X6. the button to the right highlighted in Yellow stated Add to Cart. I select. It takes me to a menu to select canvas color, shipping and order.

I follow the step by step. The picture showed a black units and gave complete description of the measurements and unit. The option gave color for canvas, size, dig out, ect... Never addressed color of the unit and never stated I wouldn't get black like the picture and the description.

When the unit arrives it is not the unit in the picture or the color. They sent a galvanized unit. No where on the selected areas or surrounding areas did it state Galvanized. I proceeded to contact the customer support team and explained the situation.

The person stated I should've know because other areas on the site explained galvanized. I asked why the picture and all description never discussed or even gave an option. She said sorry but that just the way it is. I proceeded to walk her through the steps I took and it never showed as she stated.

She constantly interrupted me and yelled at me on the call. I requested a supervisor or owner. The supervisor basically did exact same thing. Obviously she trains her staff as such in customer service.

She stated I could pay myself to have it all shipped back and they would send the correct item and I would have to pay again for shipping. I asked for an owner to call me back and she stated that isn't going to happen because he never deals with customers as he owns to many companies and customer service isn't his concern. I was completely blown away. I have never been treated so badly by a company.

I would never recommend this company as they truly have no concern for customers. I will be taking them to small claims court and they will end up paying for the inconvenience. I immediately took screen shot of the site and every step by step process I followed to place my order. I went home and advised my wife and walked her through the site and now they added Galvanized to the description in multiple places.

This just proves my point and will help me in court.They should've been honest, apologized and taken the product back and sent me the correct item.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at K9 Kennel Store. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $900 and wants K9 Kennel Store to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by K9 Kennel Store 6x6 complete kennel for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with K9 Kennel Store?

Comments